(Note: The camp is full. We no longer accept applications )
- An electronic copy of your most up-to-date academic transcript (we accept unofficial transcipt for screening)
- One letter of recommendation via email from a current or past teacher/counselor
- Personal statement essay
Rising 9th to 12th graders who have NO background in Chinese language
- Complete and submit the application form below by April 15th, 2017. We recommend you copy and paste your application essay from a word processor.
- Upon completion of the application form below, email a copy of your most recent transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 15th, 2017
- Lastly ask your teacher/counselor to send a letter of recommendation to email@example.com
We will notify the accepted students by email. Upon reeving your confirmation of that email, we will send you an information packet by email which contains forms that you and your parent/guardian need to fill out and sign. We ask that you return the signed forms within a week. A space cannot be reserved until we receive the signed packet.